Saturday, August 8, 2020

Too Funny, Too Stupid To Not Announce

REALLY?  Simps got dumped by Duncan over a stupid picture of a puppet?  After all of these years after he was documented to be attacking Duncan's regulars with sock-puppet names - something I caught him doing to me back when Digby still had comments - I wondered if that incident wasn't what made her realize that for a writer as good as she is, maintaining comment threads is a liability.  

Geesh, let no one say that Duncan is much bothered by anything  like consistency or integrity.  To drop Simps over that when he could have dropped him for being a lying, libeling, backstabbing creep with Duncan's complete knowledge and sponsorship all these years is pretty stupid, even for that rapidly aging slacker.   I thank God every morning that I didn't go to a prep school or Ivy, the state universities I went to didn't damage my character the way that those typically do.

No comments:

Post a Comment