Saturday, May 30, 2020

Three of the funniest things in the world: 1. Your complete ignorance of the creative process. 2. Your complete ignorance of how the business of the arts works. 3. Your lengthy list of the genuine artists you inexplicably feel superior to.
Stupy Steve Simels

You know what's really funny, the guy who accuses me of that was named "The Snob" for his movie reviews, someone who regularly got paid to tell people that they sucked and who, if you look at the comments he posted on my other blog and my answers to it, would be one of the 7 Blunders of the World if gassing ignorantly about art and creativity were given that kind of designation. 

Update:  This exchange is one of the best for showing all of those features of Steve Simels, his ignorance, his ignorance of art, his snobbery honed by his years as a "critic" his dishonesty (his major intellectual achievement) and his basic ignorance of how history works because he doesn't understand how time works or numbers do. 

Update 2:  And now the voluntarily retarded Teanecker is equating Hal Holbrook's Mark Twain Tonight with Mark Twain's novels, apparently the idiot is still mistaking the shows for the books.  I guess that's what they teach you in the seats of affluence in the lesser greater NYC area.  

Here's a clue, dopey, they picked and chose from the best lines that Twain produced to do the various versions of that show.  It's a totally different thing from writing a novel or a long short story.  Only I know you're too stupid to pick up a clue if it was driven into your skull with a hammer. 

4 comments:

  1. Your tactic of constantly shifting when someone calls you on what you've said is exactly the same one Trump uses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For fucksake, I'll match my use vocabulary against yours any day, checking it word by word for accuracy of use. I would bet you that any literate reader of what both of us say would agree that you are as big an idiot as you are an egotistical liar. I don't mean the Eschatots of Eschaton who, almost to a person, are devoted non-fact checkers and many of them are probably as reading deficient as you are. In considering your Hal Holbrook comment, I'm prepared to suspect you've never actually read a novel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big deal. I'm prepared to suspect your testicles have never descended. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hoping we share that much, Simps? Happy to disappoint you. Geesh, you are stupid if you think somehow I can't give back anything you can throw at me and more. I've been doing that ever since you started trying. That's jr. high level stuff, I had more impressive stuff thrown at me by the bullies in 5th grade but I suspect kids were tougher where I grew up than in suburbia.

      Delete