Monday, June 1, 2020

Stupy is having a tantrum because I dissed cop shows such as the blatantly racist, police-crime inciting genre is.  I'll bet he watches "Cops" and groves on the uniforms and guns and night sticks.  Maybe the presentation of People of Color on it, too. 

Stupy hates it when someone disses The Screen, his god, the god of his devotion and worship.  Which, I'll admit, is one of the reasons I do it whenever that impinges on a topic I'm addressing.  The guy is nothing if not a button that is easily pushed with totally predictable results.  He worships it even when it's part of the Murdoch empire, he shit his pants when I dissed Family Guy and its main . . . . um . . . "creator". 

Update:  That ass is pretending I meant "Hill Street Blues" to which I can only say how quaint, he's always been decades behind the times.  I mean, I haven't watched TV since they switched to HD and I know what's been on since the early 80s.  Otherwise, he's as big a liar as he is an idiot and so are his fan base at Eschaton, other than wise. 

1 comment:

  1. That's rich, Stupy, when you claimed I mentioned Hill Street Blues in what I said this morning. You don't quote, you lie, it's all you do. If you want to say something you ass, I have left comments here unmoderated to allow anyone who wants to see what a liar you are to see it straight from the horses' ass.

    ReplyDelete