Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Some Bull Shit Psychologist Estimated The IQ Of A Mechanical Alarm Clock as about 5. I Don't Think He Ranked TV-Retarded Geezers

The TV-retarded idiot of Queens must have had a stroke. 

He is claiming that I am  "now claiming that time zones don't matter because objectively it's the same time in China as it is in his hick neighborhood in New England at any given moment. 

He continues: I am not making this up.

Okay, actually I am making it up, but it's no stupider than his ACTUAL claim that the borough of Queens is not an actual place because it's in New York City and thus doesn't exist independently.

He is too TV addled to understand the simpler parts of jr. high set theory, the kind of stuff that even the stupid kids in a class will get because it is, as we say, self evident.  I don't think I ever had anyone as stupid as Simps in one of my classes in grade school.  I don't think even the less intelligent classes had anyone that stupid, by choice or biological accident.   And one of them was Mark H, the kind of asshole boy who spends his day making up dirty lyrics for sit-com intros and the such.   He came to no good, ended up swindling his mother who died in destitution because of him. 

I don't think it matters what time zone Simps is in, his coo-coo clock isn't right even once a day.   I'd say something about UTC but I know he'll look here to see if I've given him the attention he craves.  I wish BG would put a mirror in front of him so he could spend his time talking to his favorite person instead of looking at the screen. 

4 comments:

  1. It's a place, so is your taint, you sit on one, you think with the other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Bullshit" is one word. "Cuckoo" isn't spelled "coo-coo."

    Please go back to school. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was hoping you'd make yourself obnoxious at Duncan's by reminding them of my existence. Have you? It's remarkable how you can pick up on those little things while having one of the least developed skills in reading comprehension I've ever encountered among a college-credentialed quasi-pro writer.

      Delete