Saturday, June 6, 2020

Stupy Proves The Link Between Extreme Stupidity and Extreme Dishonesty Is Made of Titanium

The self-retarded Teanecker apparently is lying about our brawl re THE MOVIE Alexander Nevsky which I, unlike the retarded Teanecker watched - to refresh any memories capable of it - his has always been rotted so can't be refreshed - he was so clueless about the movie that he thought there were Nazis in it, though it happened in the 13th century.  

I started out and repeated any number of times that I had liked Prokofiev's score for the movie but that the movie directed under extreme duress by Sergi Eisenstein was a piece of shit - something which I found a number of Eisenstein movie scholars agreed with, one saying it was one of the worst movies ever associated with a director of such repute.  It was not his fault because the Stalin crime machine had control of it, not him.  

Stupy is claiming I slammed the score which I never did and repeatedly said was very good, though unlike Stupes,I know something about music and h only knows what he believes to be kew-el or, rather, what's officially deemed to be so in the lower levels of the outer suburbs of the self-deemed sophisticates, he exists on the fringes of that fringe.  

I'll post more links to the whole thing if you want.  Including Stupy, after much effort on my part, twigging into the fact that he'd made a massive ass of himself, he being so used to doing that you have to hit him over the head with the fact of it before he notices.  He embodies the "concussed troll" mentioned as a simile for an extremely stupid person in the Harry Potter books. 

8 comments:

  1. "he was so clueless about the movie that he thought there were Nazis in it, though it happened in the 13th century."

    The movie was explicitly a parable about Nazis. You can't possibly be that stupid not to understand that, can you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nazis didn't exist before 1919. You are obviously so stupid as you thought they were around in the 13th century. You repeatedly said there were Nazis in the movie. I think learning everything you mistakenly believe you know from movies makes you stupid. I watched the movie, it was crap. As the critics said, it was a pathetic come down from his earlier movies. Stalin was really bad for the arts. There as well as here.

      Delete
  2. The Germans in NEVSKY can't be Nazis because Nazis didn't exist in the 13th Century?

    Do you know what a metaphor is? Do you what symbolism is? Do you know what a parable is?

    I mean, that claim is so bizarre that if it wasn't a documented fact that you not only don't have a sense of humor but that you don't know what a sense of humor is I would simply assume it was your moronic idea of a joke.

    Good fucking grief -- it's now quite obvious that you're even stupider than I possibly imagined.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you imagine I'm going to worry about your imagination of me you are imagining something that has nothing to do with my actual mind. I've already established that you can't even imagine that as I've repeatedly kicked your metaphorical ass over this kind of thing repeatedly and as you and your fellow boobs have substituted someone else on your say so.

      Do I have to, once again, explain how time works, that there is before and if something didn't exist before it did that it didn't exist then? I know, Hollywood, your oracle has the same problem, not to mention movies and plays and "historical novels" are no way to learn history if, you know, you care about actual history.

      There were no Nazis in the movie, the word "Nazi" isn't said in the movie, it isn't even said in the textual preface to the movie. There were no Nazis in the 13th century anymore than there were color TVs or transistor radios.

      I'm guessing you're the "creative" one in your upper middle class family who got sent to "special" school because you lacked the discipline to do real school work. I would guess that Corn Flake U made lots of money credentialing upper class white boys like you in the 60s and up till today. I forget, which one of the white boobs on the FOX fascist couch that informs Trump's imagination went there too? Was it Kilmeade?

      Delete
  3. I keep forgetting that you're the mental defective that still claims Queens can't be the most ethnically diverse place in the USA because it's in NYC which isn't.

    That kind of stupidity can only be explained by willfullness. Which doesn't excuse it, obviously. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your stupidity is a result of too much TV in childhood, which for you is an ongoing thing. Just one of the things you share with Trump along with Queens.

      I wonder if they've come up with a term for someone with your multiple disabilities in basic mathematical concepts. It's way beyond innumeracy.

      Delete
  4. Let me rephrase. Your level of stupidity can only be explained by schmuckitude.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uh, huh, I see. This is a lot more tedious than I'd expected, not that I expected much. Your repertoire isn't going to get any bigger than the pack of 8 is it. And you're missing a few crayons at that.

      Delete