Saturday, July 11, 2020

What If They Gave A Fight And No One Noticed?

Couldn't get through that link of Simps and  Freki going at it over the meaning of "rock 'n roll" .   Whenever I read Simps on music the drifting attention span makes me wonder if that's what his version of dementia is like.  Then I realize he's always been like that. 

It may have amused me five years back or so to see Simps fighting with the Babes of Baby Blue but that was five years ago. Obama was president, things weren't going to hell quite as obviously.

Update:  I looked around a bit at the wreckage that used to be the up-and-coming blog.  I still see the regulars and, I'd imagine, Duncan PhD econ. Brown (a minor Ivy) still don't get the American system of government.  The "Democratic establishment" can't do a goddamned thing with the Senate in Republican-fascist hands and the Supreme Court as well.  To blame them for inaction means someone didn't know as much as a moron who watched those Saturday Morning info-spots about how a bill becomes law in the United States back in the 70s.  I heard one once, it was right if probably not that effective.  Still, the college-credentialed geezers and slackers of the "Brain Trust" (they really do call it that,  I'm not making it up) don't get it.  Not even their PhD'd bizarrely younger father-figure.   I don't even want to speculate about their daddy issues that lead them to look on a younger codger that way. 

8 comments:

  1. "I don't even want to speculate about their daddy issues" "Whenever I read Simps on music the drifting attention span makes me wonder if that's what his version of dementia is like."

    It's always projection with you, isn't it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You proved you've got raging daddy issues a couple of weeks back when you went after cat-guy Bob. I never called him "Dad" or "Boss" when I posted comments there. I always figured he was a kid with some potential who might be urged along. Well, anyone can be wrong about that. You always give them the benefit of the doubt till they prove you wrong. Duncan is a slacker preppy who was given probably more opportunity than he had ambition to put it to use. Now he runs a cash-cow blog frequented by geezers older than he is who have daddy issues. I would imagine he doesn't have to go to the lengths that Bialystok went to to get cash from the suckers. They're easier marks and he's not going for as much cash. All he had to do was post a picture of himself in a gray sweater and they wet their pants.

      Delete
  2. "Brain Trust" is always in quotes over there. It's ironic self-deprecation.

    Something that's beyond your limited comprehension, but that isn't news, Sparkles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, they were doing it when I was still wasting time there, I know that's a lie. But, then, if I didn't know it from observation I'd be able to guess it because pretty much anything you say, odds-on, is one.

      Yeah, this isn't as diverting as I expected it to be. You're too lazy an opponent, same old same old old.

      Delete
  3. Oh, well, Simps, you'll never know, will you. Tell Duncan I always have ad-block on, he's not getting any cash from any clicks I send his way. If I were interested in lurking you, Stupy, have you ever asked yourself why I wouldn't do it on Power=Poot? One of those who wastes time at Duncan's finds my comments on it amusing so they tip me off. I hardly use half of what they send my way. I'd have to click on the links and that's generally not even worth the laughs. Mel Brooks was 100 times funnier with Anne Bancroft than he was with Carl Reiner. He was good with Reiner but with Bancroft he was great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, it's the truth. I can't stand reading you on music. I figure I read anything you had to say by 1969,why read the shreds of that held together with yellowing tape?

    I'll give this tonight then I think I'm closing it down. It's not edifying. There'll be some changes made, Simps, and you ain't part of my future.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "You proved you've got raging daddy issues a couple of weeks back when you went after cat-guy Bob."

    Cat-guy Bob made the preposterous claim that veterinarians went into the profession because they got pleasure from euthanizing animals. He's a piece of shit, and the fact that you defended him proves you're a moral monster.

    Next. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He didn't say that about all vets. YOU'RE the one who made it all about YOUR daddy when poor old Bob never once mentioned DVM Simels. You crapped your BVDs over a fairly innocuous comment, thus demonstrating your daddy issues. Cat guy Bob is probably the nicest male regular at Duncan's Granted none of my former alleged friends refuted your lies about me or those of Freki about me. It was the one you told me QL told that really clued me in on the FOX like nature of the place. Lies get told and bought as the truth on that basis. It's really not that far removed from it. I have to say, Derbes, Gromit, Bob, Strawhat (if she's still bothering) Hecate and Echidne, I don't get how they can stand the place. Roadmaster, too. The rest of them, dross. Now, unless I find another comment posted that I want to answer, as the Headstones said, it's all over.

      Delete